Settle any coyote schemes with the best in Merino Wool performance and a look that’s sure to turn heads on the trail or around the city. Built with arch support andUltra-Lightweight cushioning underneath, breathable venting and targeted flex up top, the Men’s Frontrunner run sock’s supple Micro Crew ribbing stays put no matter how many speed limits you’re flexing.
Height: Micro Crew
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.