Slip on this ultra-lightweight no show Merino Wool sock for blister-blasting protection and sweat-wicking power that you don’t have to see to believe. Working hard behind the scenes, our most minimal running sock guards against dirt and stays put, so you can set your best pace – plain and simple.
Height: No Show Tab
Pair with: Running shoes, trail runners, good arch support
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- Women's no show tab socks average 2.75 in. from heel to cuff - expect them not to show much above a running sneaker.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Heel tabs offer extra protection behind the heel from friction and keep debris at bay.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- No Cushion
- Ultra-light feel and ultimate next-to-skin profile are staples of our no cushion running socks.
Materials: 54% Nylon 39% Merino Wool 7% Lycra Spandex