• Advantages of Zensah fabric over cotton – Cotton masks trap moisture and provide a breeding ground for potentially dangerous bacteria, while still letting a large percentage (up to 97%) of particles pass through.
• Bacteriostatic – A special antibacterial additive in the fabric halts bacterial growth once transferred from face/mouth to mask.
• Anti-odor – Halting bacterial growth means that the fabric will not develop an odor, unlike other fabrics like cotton, which can be a haven for odor-causing bacteria.
• Moisture wicking – Transfers sweat and moisture from breath away from the face
• Quick Drying – Doesn’t trap moisture, water evaporates safely off of outer surface
• Comfort Straps – Double wraparound strap design doesn’t tug ears, softly hugs the face
• Ergonomical design – Elastic properties of the mask, as well as shape, allow it to follow the contours of the face, providing ultimate comfort
• Saves medical masks for medical professionals – By buying one of these masks and not a surgical mask or respirator, you’re helping the medical professionals putting their lives on the line to care for their patients and protect us from COVID.
• Great for exercise – The moisture wicking, anti-odor, and comfortable fabric make these masks ideal for running, walking, and working out!
• Extra Coverage – covers more of the face than the Zensah Performance Face Mask, and also available in new colors.
• One size fits all
• NOT Medical Grade, will not keep you from getting a viral infection. Main purpose is to give a safe and comfortable way for everyone to do their part to keep it from spreading.
• Materials – (Heather Gray) 69% Nylon, 25% Polypropylene, 6% Spandex / (Black) 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex
• Washing Instructions – Machine wash cold or warm, air dry