Join Us For Walk2Run 2019Posted by | 08.02.2017
Always wanted to run? Have we got the program for you.
Walk2Run is a FREE supervised 10 week program of gradually increased running and decreased walking activity in a supportive group environment. The goal of Walk2Run is a continuous 30 minute run followed by an optional 5k race as a graduation event. Each session also includes mini clinics on topics such as proper stretching techniques, nutrition, injury prevention and proper shoe selection. With no pressure for distance or time, we encourage all participants to work at their own pace and comfort level. Walk2Run is a perfect first step for beginners of all ages with little or no prior fitness experience. Our Monday evening group completes all walk/run activity on the 5/8 mile paved loop in lovely Mount St. Mary's Park in downtown St. Charles. Our Saturday morning group begins directly from our store with all walk/runs completed along the scenic Fox River in Pottawatomie Park. Both groups are welcome to participate in our optional Wednesday night homework run at Mount St. Mary's Park.
- Spring Mondays: 6:30pm March 11th - May 13th
- Spring Saturdays: 7:00am March 16th - May 18th
- Summer Mondays: (first night is a Tuesday) 6:30pm May 28th - July 29th
- Summer Saturdays: 7:00am June 1 - August 3rd
- Fall Mondays: 6:30pm August 12th - October 14th
- Fall Saturdays: 7:00am August 17th - October 19th
For more information or to sign up fill out the form below or click here to send us an email.